terms and conditions
GALENTINE'S DAY BALI COMPETITION
- These are the terms and conditions (Terms), including the conditions of entry, which apply to a trade promotion (Promotion) being conducted by Cinori Shoes Pty Ltd (ABN 58 075 876 425), trading as Mollini Shoes.
- The Promotion is a game of skill, and chance plays no part in determining the winners.
- By entering the Promotion, each entrant accepts these Terms and agrees that the Promotion will be conducted in accordance with, and the entrant’s rights will be governed by, these Terms.
- The Promotion commences at 8:01am AEDT on Wednesday 13th February 2019 and closes at 11:59pm AEDT on Monday 25th February 2019 (Promotion Period). Entries will not be valid unless made during the Promotion Period.
- Entry is free and is open to residents of Australia aged 18 years or older, who enter the Promotion in accordance with the conditions of entry below. Employees of Munro Footwear Group (Mollini Shoes) and Karma Group and their immediate families are not permitted to enter.
- The conditions of entry into the Promotion are as follows:
(a) entrants must answer the question in 25 words or less and submit their entry via the entry form provided on the Mollini website to receive one (1) entry into the Promotion;
(a) entrants must provide their full name and email address
(b) by submitting their email, entrants agree to become a subscriber of Mollini Shoes and Karma Group and give their consent to receiving electronic messages from Mollini Shoes and Karma Group which they can opt-out of at any time.
(c) by agreeing to become a subscriber of Mollini Shoes and Karma Group each entrant acknowledges and agrees that personal information obtained by Mollini and Karma Group regarding each entrant will be used for the purposes of the Promotion and for the purposes of informing each entrant of other sales, promotions, offers or activities available from Mollini and Karma Group.
- The major prize holiday is a trip for two (2) people to Bali valued at approximately $7,000 AUD including:
- 5 nights accommodation in a 2 bedroom Pool Villa at Karma Kandara in Ungasan, Bali, including daily breakfast for 2 people, 1 x 60 minute massage each.
- Return economy class airfares for two adults departing from either Sydney/Brisbane/Adelaide/Perth or Melbourne to Ngurah Rai International Airport.
- Return transfers between Ngurah Rai International Airport and Karma Kandara.
- The prize winner will also receive a $500 Mollini voucher, redeemable online at www.mollini.com.au only.
- The prize is valid for use until the 31th of October 2019. Travel dates are subject to availability, and blackout periods apply. Travel is valid for a maximum of two (2) passengers, and one passenger must be the winner of the Promotion.
- The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and not redeemable for cash. The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount card and will expire if not used by the dates referred to above.
- The prize is valid for one-time use only.
- The following are not included as part of the major prize holiday: all other out of pocket expenses including additional meals, beverages, laundry services, spending money, additional accommodation due to flight schedule changes, optional excursions, tipping, passports, visas, travel insurance and all other ancillary costs not expressly listed as provided in the prize detail above. The costs of obtaining any of these requirements are the responsibility of the prize winner and their travel companion.
- The winner of the prize holiday must take the prize as described and on the conditions stated in these terms.
- To redeem the prize, the winner must contact Mollini Shoes with their relevant postage and contact details.
- To book the prize holiday, the winner must contact Mollini Shoes at least 60 days before their desired stay period and requested dates of travel will be subject to the standard booking terms and conditions of Mollini Shoes.
- The prize winner must present confirmation of accommodation booking upon arrival at the resort.
- Mollini Shoes reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry which is not in accordance with these terms.
- The prize holiday package draw will take place at Mollini head office at 32 Gipps St, Collingwood at 12.00pm AEDT on Wednesday, 27th February 2019. Entrants to the prize holiday are not required to be present at the draw in order to win the prize. The eligible entry will be drawn from all entries received during the Promotion Period and will be deemed the winner. The most creative answer will be deemed the winner.
- The major prize holiday winner will be notified in writing via email on Wednesday 27th February 2019. The Prize winner will need to respond confirming details within 30 business days. Non response from the prize winner will result in the prize being forfeit and another winner will be drawn randomly from the pool of entrants the following day.
- Mollini Shoes reserves the right to alter, extend, delete or change the promotion without notice, in accordance with the relevant permit requirements.
- If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned including tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, Mollini Shoes reserves the right (subject to any written direction given by a relevant Regulatory Authority) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
- Mollini Shoes is not responsible for any loss, damage or injury suffered or claimed (including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss or damage, personal injury or death, and direct or indirect loss or damage) by an entrant in relation to entering or participating in this Promotion, or taking or using the prizes offered except where that loss, damage or injury was caused by breach of these Terms by Mollini Shoes or the wilful or negligent acts or omissions of Mollini Shoes. To avoid any doubt, Mollini Shoes shall not be liable for loss caused by technical and mechanical malfunction which is outside the control of Mollini Shoes.
- The blackout periods for travel using the Promotion prize are: April 19th to 27th April 2019 inclusive and 7th June to 12th June 2019 inclusive.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest or YouTube.
Mollini.com.au is the shopping website of Mollini Shoes Pty Limited (Website) that allows consumers to browse, select and purchase products from Mollini Shoes Pty Ltd ABN 58 075 876 425 (Mollini).
Use of the Mollini Website is subject to acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
DISCLAIMER AND LIABILITY
Every effort has been made to ensure the information contained on the Website is correct, howeverMollini makes no warranty as to the accuracy, comprehensiveness, or correctness of any products on the Website, and provides all products on an "as is" basis.
Mollini, including our partners, directors, officers, shareholders, employees, agents, contractors, and other third parties associated with running the Website, to the maximum extent permitted by law, disclaim all liability and responsibility for any loss or damage that might be suffered by you or any third party caused by the Website or the products sold on it INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OR DAMAGE SUFFERED AS A RESULT OF NEGLIGENCE.
In order to purchase products from the Website, you will need to create a Mollini account prior to making a purchase. You must also create a Mollini account to engage with the Mollini community to make comments on our Website.
As an account holder you are required to provide Mollini with accurate personal information including a valid email address. Provision of another person’s details as your own will not be deemed acceptable.
As an aide to fraud prevention we may require proof of identification of the cardholder prior to releasing the order.
We mainly communicate through email, if you wish to unsubscribe please click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each promotional email and we will opt you out of the mailing list without any cost. If you continue to receive unwanted emails please contact Customer Service immediately.
CREDIT CARD INFORMATION & PAYMENT
Credit card information collected for the purpose of payment of products purchased at Mollini will be stored securely using a PCI DSS compliant solution.
Credit card information will be masked on your account and will not be visible to Mollini Customer Service operators.
Provision of credit card information as payment for the product/s constitutes an agreement for your purchase of the selected product/s.
You must not pay or attempt to pay for product/s using fraudulent credit card information.
SECURITY OF YOUR ACCOUNT
If you create an account with Mollini you will be required to provide a password. You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for maintaining the security of your password.
Each time you use the password, you will be deemed to be authorised to access and use the Website in a manner consistent with these Terms & Conditions. This means that you are responsible for any products purchased using your account details.
You must notify Mollini if at any time you believe someone has access to your password.
REVIEWS AND COMMENTS
You may post reviews and make comments on the content on our Website. The content however must not be illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, infringing of intellectual property rights, invasive of privacy, or otherwise objectionable to third parties and is not permitted to consist of or contain software viruses, commercial solicitation, mass mailings, or any form of "spam." Mollini reserves the right to remove such content at any time, and without notice to you.
If you post content, and unless we indicate otherwise, you grant Mollini a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, distribute, and display such content on its Website and on any other marketing material Mollini may create.
If you opt out of the Post a review email it will unsubscribe you from those communications only. The user will still get the promotional emails if subscribed but will not get the review email for the purchased product.
PRICING AND GST
All prices on the Website are quoted in Australian dollars and include GST.
Purchases made from New Zealand and delivered to New Zealand do not include GST.
All prices are subject to change. All prices displayed on this Website are only valid online at the time shown.
Mollini attempts to present the availability of stock accurately however stock availability constantly varies and is only valid at the time shown.
If an ordered item isn't available or we are unable to fulfill your order we may attempt to arrange an alternative item or will provide a full refund.
For more information please see our Delivery Policy page.
Once you have placed your order, Mollini are unable to cancel, add, remove or make changes to your order including your delivery details, items, colours, sizes or removing the items from your order.
Mollini also reserves the right to cancel your order if:
- You provide an unauthorised credit card
- We are unable to process payment on the credit card provided
- You provide invalid personal details
- If, when required, you cannot provide acceptable proof of identity
- The product has become unavailable
- If, for any reason, we don't reasonably believe we can successfully complete delivery
Mollini will attempt to notify you before cancelling your order.
SUSPENSION, TERMINATION AND EFFECT OF TERMINATION
If you breach these terms and conditions, Mollini reserves the right to suspend or terminate your account at any time without prior notice to you. If your account is suspended or terminated, you will not be able to access the Website.
If you are awaiting delivery of products, Mollini reserves the right to cancel your order. A refund may be issued to the credit card provided during the purchase process.
For information on delivery, please see our Delivery Policy page.
Mollini offers a 30-Day Return Policy. This policy includes rights you are entitled to under the Australian Consumer Law.
For returns details please see the Return Policy.
For returns from countries other than Australia, of shoes purchased at Mollini the cost of shipping must be paid in full by you prior to acceptance by Mollini.
If the product is faulty when you receive it you may choose to return the product to Mollini for a full refund. Faults will be assessed by our Customer Service Team and we may also consult with the supplier or manufacturer. If the product is found to be faulty you will receive a full refund.
For more information on our returns policy, please see our Returns Policy.
*Note: All Afterpay orders made online must also be returned and refunded in full, no exchanges can be provided.
Refunds will only be issued in accordance with our returns policy and will only be made to the original account used for payment. In some limited circumstances we may make a refund to an alternate account if the original has been cancelled or is not available.
Mollini will not consider requests for refunds after 30 days of purchase unless the product is deemed faulty by our Customer Service operator.
If you used a voucher with a minimum spend on an order and wish to return one of the items in that order please note the following:
- Should the return of an item cause the total value of the non-returned items to be less than the minimum spend of the voucher, you will receive a refund for the item value less the voucher amount. This is because the voucher is no longer eligible to be used on the order as it does not meet the minimum spend requirement.
- Should the total value of the non-returned items be greater than the minimum spend, the voucher will be applied to the remaining total value of the order and you will receive a refund for the item/s returned.
For more information on refunds, please see our Returns Policy.
LOSS OF GOODS
The risk of loss of goods shall be passed to you upon our delivery of the product to Mollini's nominated delivery company. In the case of New Zealand deliveries you authorise for the goods to be left at your specified address and your order will have been taken to be delivered as if they had been signed for. Mollini will not be held responsible for any loss, damage or liability as a result of this authority.
The Website may contain links to other websites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties. You acknowledge that we are not responsible for the operation of or content located on or through any such other website.
- Vouchers are issued in Australian dollars (AUD).
- Vouchers are issued on a one-time use per customer and are taken off the total invoice amount.
- Limit of one voucher per order can be used.
- Vouchers are not applicable to sale items unless stated otherwise.
- No cash redemption for a voucher code is possible.
- To redeem a voucher code, enter it at the checkout under "Voucher Code" and click "Apply".
- If you return an item that was purchased using a voucher, you will be issued a new voucher provided that the item is returned before the voucher expiry date.
This contract will be governed by the laws of Victoria, Australia. Any dispute arising out of your use of the Website, or the products purchased on it, will be subject to the exclusive courts of that jurisdiction.
When you register your personal details to establish an account or to place an order, a secure server is used. Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encrypts the information you send through this website. Mollini makes no warranty in respect of the strength or effectiveness of that encryption and accept no responsibility for events arising from unauthorised access of the information you provide.
All information, text, material, graphics, software and advertisements on the Website are Copyright (c) of Mollini its suppliers and/or licensors, unless expressly indicated as otherwise.
The Website content is protected by Australian and international copyright and trade mark laws.
You must not modify, copy or distribute the Website content in any way except as expressly provided for on the website or expressly authorised in writing by Mollini.
You must not frame or embed in another website any of the material appearing on this website without our prior written consent.
You may use the content of this Website only for the purpose of shopping on this Website or placing an order on this Website and for no other purpose.
CHANGES TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Mollini reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions of its service without informing you. You should check our Website regularly for any updated Terms and Conditions.
The Terms and Conditions for existing orders shall be upheld by Mollini.
You can find our contact details on our Contact Us page.
Terms and Conditions of Munro Footwear Group Customer Feedback Promotion
1. Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in Munro Footwear Group Customer Feedback Competition ("Competition") is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The promoter is Feedback ASAP Pty Ltd (ABN 53 146 056 331) Level 10, 380 St Kilda Road Victoria 3004.
3. The period of this Competition begins at 12:00:00am (AEST) on 2nd of January 2019 and ends at 11:59:59pm (AEDT) on 31st March 2019. (“Competition Period”).
Eligibility to Enter
4. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years and over who are current and former customers of Munro Footwear Group brands which include Midas, Mollini, Cinori, Mountfords, Wanted, Williams, Mathers, Diana Ferrari and Big Brand Shoe Clearance have received a promotional SMS or email from the Promoter.
5. Employees (and their Immediate Family Members) of the Promoter or of Munro Footwear Group, or any related body corporate of the Promoter or Munro Footwear Group as well as any agency associated with this Competition are ineligible to enter. Immediate Family Members means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto, ex-de-facto, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
How to Enter
6. To enter the Competition, an eligible entrant must complete one of the following mechanics during the Promotional Period:
(A) SMS Entry: (i) reply to the SMS that they receive from the Promoter with the word ‘YES’ in their reply SMS to receive an instant automatic call back. The automatic call back will be an automated phone survey; and (ii) answer all questions in the automated phone survey as prompted. SMS entry cost will vary dependent on the mobile network used but will not exceed 55c. SMS entries via the Internet are ineligible.
(B) 1800 Entry: (i) call the designated 1800 number sent to them in the SMS they receive from the Promoter; and (ii) answer all questions in the automated phone survey as prompted including their contact phone number (mobile phone number). The entry when calling the 1800 number is free from a landline.
(C) Website Entry: (i) click on the link provided in the email or sms that they receive from the Promoter https://surveys.esurveys.com.au/feedbackasap/xxxxxxxx?customer_email to be directed to the promotional website; and (ii) input the requested personal details and answer all the questions in the survey as prompted on the promotional website and submit the fully completed survey.
7. For the sake of clarity, the entrant will be the person whose name is registered on the Munro Footwear Group brands (Midas, Mollini, Cinori, Mountfords, Wanted, Williams, Mathers, Diana Ferrari and Big Brand Shoe Clearance) account relevant to the mobile phone number submitted on entry (for 1800 entry), the mobile phone used to enter (for SMS entry), or email address (Website Entry)
8. Only one (1) entry permitted per feedback request.
9. Entries open and close for the draws on the dates and times specified in the table below. The prize draws will be conducted by Feedback ASAP Pty Ltd Level 10, 380 St Kilda Road 3004 at 11:00am AEDT on the dates specified in the table below
12:00:00am (AEDT) 2 January 2019
11:59:59pm (AEST) on 31 January 2019
7 February 2019
1 February 2019
11:59:59pm (AEST) on 28 February 2019
7 March 2019
1 March 2019
11:59:59pm (AEST) on 31 March 2019
8 April 2019
10.The winner of each prize draw period will be notified by telephone or email within two (2) days of the draw. If the winner is located in the ACT they will be contacted by mail. The winner’s name will be published www.munrofootweargroup.com.au within 7 days of the relevant draw.
11. Each valid entry drawn from the prize draws will win a $1,000 VISA Gift Card.
12. The VISA Gift Card will be posted to the winner by registered mail and is valid for 12 months from the dates of card issue. The VISA Gift Card is subject to its terms of issue and may not be accepted by all retailers. The Promoter accepts no liability for a defective Gift Card however, if necessary, will provide reasonable assistance to a winner to ensure a replacement Visa Gift Card is provided.
13. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the Visa Gift Card not included. Any unused balance of the Visa Gift Card will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the Visa Gift Card is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the Visa Gift Card.
Unclaimed Prize Draw
14. If a prize is still unclaimed after three calendar months of the original prize draw, the Promoter will conduct a further draw for the prize, subject to any directions from any regulatory authority. The unclaimed prize draws will be conducted at the same time and place as the original draws. The dates for these additional draws would be on 7 May 2019, 7 June 2019 and 8 July 2019.
15. The winner of an unclaimed prize draw will be notified by telephone or email within two (2) days of the draw. If the winner is located in the ACT they will be contacted by mail. The winner's name will be published on www.munrofootweargroup.com.au within 7 days of the prize draw.
16. This is not a game of skill. The prize winners will be selected by Feedback ASAP Pty Ltd at random through an automatic selection process.
17. Incomplete entries will be deemed invalid and removed from the draws. The promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. The total value of the prize pool is AU$3,000.
19. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken in any other form (including not being able to be taken as cash).
20. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause 14, if for any reason a winner does not take possession of their prize by the times stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
21. The draw will be conducted by Feedback ASAP, Level 10, 380 St Kilda Rd Melbourne 3004.
22. This Competition is authorised under: NSW permit no. LTPS/18/30608
23. Any entrant (who the Promoter automatically enters into the Competition when they provide Feedback) who no longer wishes to participate in the Competition can email firstname.lastname@example.org and request for their entry to be removed from the relevant draw.
Liability, Indemnity and Warranties
24. Subject to regulatory requirements, the Promoter may cancel, modify, suspend or delay the Promotion at any time if something happens that is beyond its reasonable control, including for any technical or operational reason or by reason of anything which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion.
25. Costs associated with completing the survey remain your responsibility and may vary depending on the telecommunications provider used.